Friday, October 02, 2015

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.529

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the painting of El Morro National Monument. I am using the photo seen directly below. (A borrowed photo.) I'll be using my usual acrylic paints on and 8x8 inch canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

For this week's installment I've painted over most of the surface of the canvas. The various elements now have mostly solid layers of paint. Each fills its respective space on the canvas. You can now get a sense where I am taking this piece. I still need to do lots of work in the foreground but things are going well so far.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home