Friday, September 04, 2015

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.524

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the large gabled Victorian. The photo I am using is seen directly below. I will be using my usual acrylics on an 10 by 10 inch gallery-wrapped canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

Starting on the left side bay window, the trim below the roof is now seen in a color consistent with other areas of the house. Above, the angled shadow has now been straightened. It had a curve previously. To the far right side, the first floor window appears for the first time. To its left, the lit area now pokes through into the shadow of the porch. Finally, I repainted the brown of the stone foundation sections as well as the far right portion.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home