Friday, May 01, 2015

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.507

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the painting of the Cape May street scene.  The photo I am using is seen directly below.  I will be using my usual acrylics on an 8 by 8 inch gallery-wrapped canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo directly below.

Since that time I have continued to work on the painting.

I have continued to work on the windows on the left side of the building. The tow partially hidden by the tree are now complete, the lower one in shade. The various roofs above are now also complete. To the extreme left, the tree is finished with a gradual darkening from left to right. Above, the chimney has been revised and the sky has been overpainted. Finally, the red car's windows have been given a bit of paint. That car will be the subject of next week's installment.

The current state of the painting is seen directly below.

I'll have more progress to show you next week.  See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home