Friday, January 02, 2015

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.490

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with the vintage Boeing Stratocruiser, my continuing detour from the Cape May 2nd Empire Victorian house. I will be using my usual acrylics on an 5 by 7 inch gallery-wrapped canvas.

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time, I have continued to work on the painting

I have continued to add the last few details to the stratocruiser. The undercarriage is now complete. The foreground and sky have also been completed. It is only the shadow and horizon that seems to separate the two. To the rear, the distant airplane has been painted with only minimal details. Finally, the foreground fence has been completed.

The current and final state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have a new painting to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home