Friday, September 12, 2014

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.474

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be starting a new painting. This is another scene from Cape May, New Jersey. The photo seen directly below shows an old bungalow a couple of blocks from the beach. The painting will include the 2 Saabs seen at the curb. I will be using my usual acrylics on a tiny 6 inch by 6 inch gallery-wrapped canvas.

I started with a grid and began to sketch the scene. Note that the same grid is applied to the original photo. In this way, I can place all the elements as they are seen in the original photo. No paint yet but there will be plenty next week.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have a more progress to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home