Friday, April 18, 2014

Saturday Painting Palooza Vol.453

Hello again painting fans.

This week I will be continuing with painting of the 1937 Rolls Royce. The photo that I will be using is seen directly below. I will be using my usual acrylics on an 9x12 gallery-wrapped canvas.

 photo paintRR_zpsa80c7cc2.jpg

When last seen, the painting appeared as it does in the photo seen directly below.

Since that time, I have continued to work on the painting.

I began this week's changes with an application of watery black paint to the Rolls. I attempted to stay within the lines set out earlier. The rear door received some ochre paint somewhat similar to the color in the painting. I've changed the headlights just a bit. Something tells me that this won't be the last time that they will be changed. Roadway and sky have also received some paint, a watery blue.

The current state of the painting is seen in the photo directly below.

I'll have a new painting to show you next week. See you then.

Earlier paintings in this series can be seen here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home